Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Perks

One of the perks of my job with Kairos is that I get to spend time with people who care passionately about sharing Jesus with lost people. Another, one I discovered yesterday, is that I get to talk to some incredible people who are newly experiencing the thrill of being found.

I spent half an hour on the phone with Donna yesterday listening to her story and it's a doozy. If you didn't believe in God's providence before you met Donna, you would after you talked to her.

I can't bring myself to repeat Donna's story just yet. I want to hold it as a sacred memory for a minute before I release it. I'll share it with you soon.

But for today, be encouraged. God is at work in his work. He is actively seeking people, drawing their hearts to him, redeeming them from the most horrific life situations into shiny new life.

It's awesome.

No comments: