Tuesday, March 06, 2012

A Loss for Words


For someone who revels in using words to communicate, to paint pictures, to express emotion, I find myself at a loss for words. There is nothing I can say to tell you how truly special my mother was. She lived with grace and died in grace on Friday, March 2. And though I miss her already, I wish I could make you understand the gift of peace she left with me as she stepped in full assurance into the arms of Jesus. I'll share some stories of her legacy here from time to time, but for now I'd like to hold those memories close to my chest. There's plenty of time for story telling later.


My Mom
Betty Wyatt
January 3, 1943 - March 2, 2012



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to post: When you're ready, the words will flow. Glad you're in touch with your feelings.

Kristi Weber said...

No need to post: When you're ready, the words will flow. Glad you're in touch with your feelings.