Sunday, February 11, 2007

Did you Hear the One?

This ol' blog's been kind of heavy lately. Time to lighten up. Thing is, I'm not too good at jokes.

Here, I'll prove it.

An angel is talking to God. The angel says, "Look, God. I know that you're all-seeing and all-knowing, but for the knock-knock joke to work, you HAVE to say 'Who's there?'"

or

Why did ancient Romans close down the Coliseum?
The lions were eating up the prophets.

Okay, I'll admit. Without Garrison Keillor and Reader's Digest, I got nothin.

How about you? Heard any good ones lately?

2 comments:

Papa John said...

Three guys die and go to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter says to them "whatever you do, don't step on a pink cloud", and they agree to that rule.

The first guy goes off wandering. when he comes back, he's accompanied by one of the ugliest women you've ever seen. "What happened to you?" asked the other two. "I stepped on a pink cloud" he replied.

The second guy goes off wandering and comes back with an even uglier girl. "what happened to you" they asked. "I stepped on a pink cloud."

The last guy goes off wandering and comes back with the most beautiful woman any of them have ever seen. "What happened" they asked. and the woman responded, "I stepped on this little pink cloud".

Kat said...

Having a very blonde daughter, I always get my fill of the blonde jokes!

Football Explained By A Blonde
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all thebig muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing eachother over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

She said "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback!Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!