Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper for fun and beauty, gift bags for convenience

2. Real tree or Artificial? pre-lit articificial

3.When do you put up the tree? around the beginning of December

4. When do you take the tree down? right after Christmas (Though this year it's already down.)

5. Do you like eggnog? yuck

6. Favorite gift received as a child? a hamster

7. Do you have a nativity scene? no, but I wish I did

8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother's family

9. Easiest person to buy for? my new sister in law

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Blog them... watch for it

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I plead the 5th

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? While You Were Sleeping

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I pick up sale items all year, but begin in earnest in November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Satsuma oranges

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come, O Come Emmanuel

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I always choose travel if I've got a choice!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 gift on Christmas Eve, the rest have to wait.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? My favorite radio station does only Christmas music from Thanksgiving until New Years-- enough already!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? angels playing violin

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I don't care about Christmas dinner, but I love to have fondue on Christmas Eve

No comments: