Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Face Lift

Some people like change, and some people don't.

I think I'm one who likes change, for the most part. I like to see things get a fresh new look, especially a less cluttered look.

That's what I was going to for when I went with a friend to get my eyebrows waxed. My husband doesn't like it much. He says it looks like something's missing.

That's what I was going for when I redesigned the church bulletin. Mostly people like it, but not everyone.

That's what I'm going for today as I tear apart our home office and try to make it appear more spacious and less cluttered. (Wish me luck!)

And that's what I'm considering for my blog. Do you think it's time for a face lift?

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Nope!
I think is just right the way it is.
Good luck with the office. I love to re-arrange and see that space in a new way. In fact maybe I should follow suit, my office is looking like it could use a little fixin' up.
Love You!

Papa John said...

More Change????

AAArrrrrrgh!!!!!

Doesn't anyone practice immutablilty anymore?

Sandi said...

I know I had fun changing things up on mine, but I also like things to stay the same...