Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update

In case you're missing me, here's a quick update. The computer doctor called the other day and said my computer is still going through its diagnosis. It's about 60% of the way through the first test. My guess is in another 2 weeks I'll know if it can be saved or not.

On the home front, the phone guy is scheduled to come today and find out why our internet isn't working a lot of the time.

So, if you're waiting for me to write something clever or interesting, hang in there. It may happen again, just not this week.

In the meantime, I'm still making an effort to post every other day on my website. Check out my stories over at pattyslack.com if you're missing me.

2 comments:

Papa John said...

I do, and I do!

Linda Judd said...

Missing your posts, Patty. Best wishes for the computer diagnosis/repair.