Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

You can keep your whiskers on kittens and cream colored ponies. Here are a few of my favorite things, all rolled up in an evening of fun.

1. learning about new cultures
2. trying new foods
3. learning new skills
4. hanging out with friends
5. good conversation
Thanks to Joan, a friend from Hong Kong, for opening her home and doing all the prep work to teach a small group of us how to roll our own sushi. All I need is the sushi mat and I'm ready to branch out on my own.

Next party--how to make pad Thai.

1 comment:

Papa John said...

I'd say a Five out of Five rating just about tops the list. If you add the recent Dim Sum outing, you are clearly "on a Roll": sushi roll, custard in a sweet roll, etc. Joan is a delightful guide to these goodies. Do the Thai make rolls too?