Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Plan B

And the winner is...

I don't know. A random visitor dropped in from the East Coast to look at one of my older posts. I'm sure she (don't ask me why I assume it's a woman) didn't even see that there's a contest going on.

So, no winner.

On to Plan B.

In honor of my 40,000th visitor, if you visit this blog during the next 24 hours, leave your name and the counter number of your visit. Tomorrow evening, I'll draw one of your numbers and send one of you a fabulous prize. Don't ask me what, probably something cheap and bizarre.

You have until 5:12 Pacific time on November 3, 2011 to leave your comment.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blog in progress...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 40,003 this morning and now I'm 40,018. Do I get to enter both numbers? :-). Kathryn Clemens

Patty said...

That's fair. If you visited earlier today and know your number, put in both (or all 3, or...)

Good luck!

Jenna Bunner said...

40,024 -- I love cheap & bizarre surprises from you!

Anonymous said...

Hello mom. I like your blog. =)
--Bethany

Anonymous said...

40,029
--bethany

Dana Wyatt said...

39,997... So close.

Anonymous said...

40,030 :D -you daughter (Jessica)

Samantha's Mommy said...

I'm a newby! Didn't know you were a blogger. Can't wait to get caught up with your blog! Blessings! Jodi Eppard

Linda Judd said...

40,033 -- That's my number and I'm sticking to it!

Unknown said...

Hi Patty! I don't think I even knew you have a blog. 40,033 visitors--wow!

Mariya said...

40039 Mariya Aida Niendorf from Sweden (Japan?)... I no longer know where I am from :-( Love your writing. I wish I had your talent!

Patty said...

Mariya, you crack me up! You've got oodles of talent of your own. You make me want to learn another language or 4.

Anonymous said...

40044 today. 40001 yesterday afternoon. Your unknown visitor won a prize in finding your blessing-filled blog.

Linda Ellson

Anonymous said...

40,011 yesterday.

40,049 today.

Brenda B. - Vancouver