Thursday, April 06, 2006

Positive Proof


I've had imaginary friends, starting with (I'm embarrased to admit) Piggy. She lived in the mirror at the end of the hall and she looked remarkably like me.

Shelli is not an imaginary friend. We've been hanging out for 4 or 5 years. We pray together, drink tea, make cards and scrapbook. Scrapbooking-- ah, there's the rub. For in all the years we've been friends and all the hundreds of photos we've arranged in books, there is not one scrap of physical evidence that we are friends... until now.

Finally, proof that we've been in the same place at the same time!

1 comment:

Papa John said...

This photo looks like sisters to me! I know your sweet friendship is precious to the two of you. Do you know it is a delight to others also? 'Tis! You both are hitched to mighty fine men, and you both have pretty special kids. But I think you are very much alike in spirit; very like the Lord you both love. Sounds perfect to me. You Go, Girls.