Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Hat

The beginning of a new year seems like a fitting time to take on a new endeavor. I'm excited about the possibilities in 2007, especially my new role as magazine editor. I'm a bottom of the totem pole editor, but with the best position I can imagine.

My job will be to read as much fiction as I can, pick out the best novels, and write about why I like them. Those of you who know that I used to sleep with books instead of dolls will understand how much this means to me.

If you've read any FANTASTIC fiction, especially something that might have an impact on modern Christians, let me know. And watch for the new fiction review section at www.wineskins.org beginning in March.

So, with only a few more days left in 2006, I hope you're enjoying the hats you wear as much as I'm enjoying mine.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations, Patty! I'm so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT thing!!! Congratulations!