Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Come and Visit

I wanted to start a new website, but I find the thought of it overwhelming. Instead, I've started a new blog that is dedicated to my writing life which, honestly, is a huge portion of my life right now.

I plan to post meditative thoughts related to writing, books reviews, good websites for writers to visit, industry news, triumphs and frustrations in my own writing journey...

I'd also like to highlight people's stories. I believe God's story, begun in the beginning, continues even today thorugh the lives of people around the world. So if I hear a good story that points to God, I'll post it there.

I plan to keep blogging here, too. We'll see how I do at keeping up with both.

It's an experiment. Nothing fancy yet... no wdigets or gadgets. Just words.

Be my guinea pigs?

1 comment:

betty said...

GLADLY!!