Sunday, August 01, 2010

A Village at Work


Mom and Dad provided the RV, the transportation, and the flowers.

The hubby gave the go ahead and signed up to help at VBS.

The kids are old enough to make their own lunches.

The OCW team got everything done on time.

If you're looking for me this week, I'm schmoozing with my writerly friends at the Oregon Christian Writers' Summer Coaching Conference. I've already had a lively insider conversation with two best-selling authors, an agent, a publisher, and a magazine editor. I'm looking forward to a week of encouragement, direction, worship, and renewal.

I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

Papa John said...

Papa hopes you are having fun, learning a lot, and approached by an agent who is eager to publish your works for the world to enjoy.