Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tunnel Vision

If a project is complex enough to hold my interest, I tend to get tunnel vision. I set aside all other responsibilities until said project is accomplished. That's why I haven't written much this week. I haven't returned emails and I certainly haven't done any house cleaning.

Wall #1 of the 11-year olds' bedroom is complete. I asked for a couple of days off before starting the next wall, which will sport a space scene.

This is my first full-size wall mural. I've done stenciling before and, back in the day, I worked on set backdrops for school plays. It's not a masterpiece by any means, but it was fun to see a task come together in just a few days.

If only I could write a novel so quickly.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow, Patty -- you could have fooled me. I think it's a masterpiece -- really beautiful! Way to go!!!

Jenna Bunner said...

wow, is right!

Cheryl said...

Amazing lady! I am so impressed.