Thursday, October 19, 2006

Never Again

Never Again, we swore when we walked off the car lot over five years ago. Never again will we buy from a dealer. Never again will we let ourselves get desperate for a car.

Well, guess what?

Entropy happens.

And we need a new car.

Yesterday.

We know what we need. We know what we want. We know how much money we have and somehow those three factors don't jive.

I've spent approximately 4,793 hours this week looking at cars on the Internet, but haven't found the right one yet. Not even at a dealer.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Papa John said...

I'm in deep sympathy for you 'cause I deeply abhor the horrors of the UCL and the lizardy denizens that dwell thereat. I did say a few highway prayers for you guys along I-10 in New Mexico this morning. And I'll add a few tonight in Arizona.