Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey, Bidder, Bidder!


Come on down to the Unknown Artists Auction tomorrow night! The evening features
  • cheesecake!
  • entertainment by the Kennedy viola duet and a Karaoke team
  • a silent auction of 5 pieces
  • a bidding auction of 20 pieces
  • the chance to take home art by a local artist (my contribution is above and authors of Millstones and Rosemoor also have entries)
  • the chance to donate towards building houses for poor families in Mexico

Friday, April 17, 6 p.m.
Vancouver Church of Christ
9019 NE 86th St.
Vancouver, WA 98662
$15/couple
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenna Bunner said...

what if I want your picture, but I can't be at the auction?

Patty said...

I'll ask.

Patty said...

If you want to bid from afar, you can appoint a proxy to bid in your place. Give the proxy your maximum bid and let it go from there. If you want me to find a proxy for you, I can. Thanks for asking!

mommajo said...

Nice advertisement, Patty. Thanks.

Papa John said...

Good Night!! I've already seen some of the art being offered. And now you put up a grand piece too.

Just how much money am I going to have to bring to this auction anyway??

My wants wildly exceed my checkbook balance.

O, Woe is me.

Patty said...

I didn't keep a tally, but I'm guessing the auction brought in about $1000. Not a million, but it will put up a wall or two.

LoveMercy said...

Nice work - who won the bid on your art?

Patty said...

A very nice lady from church took it home.