Friday, July 23, 2010

Missing Out

For those of you who know me, you know I hate to think I'm missing anything fun. If you're going somewhere, I want to go along. If you're headed out on a trip, I'm happy for you, but jealous. If you read a good book, pass it on. I want to read it. If you're going skydiving... well, have fun. You can do that on your own.

A quick update for anyone who hasn't completely given up on this blog. At day 17 of whatever my ailment is, only one side of the throat hurts this morning, so that's better. Right?

I'm afraid it could be mono, but I'm reluctant to go back to the doctor, shell out another hundred bucks or more to find out I should be resting and drinking fluids, so I'm staying home, resting and drinking plenty of fluids.

I spent all day yesterday at home - I can't even remember the last time I did that. It about killed me. So, here's my question.

What'd I miss?

What did you do yesterday?

2 comments:

Papa John said...

We stayed at home and rested and drank plenty of fluids - and watched a chick-flick, watered the lawn (for the hot days coming this weekend), read a lot, napped some, tinkered a few minutes with odd jobs that had been set aside, put things away and slowly returned to our normal routine. It takes at least a day of readjustment to deal with the withdrawal ad feeling of being lost when precious ones go home again. Now I'm looking at several days of catch-up on projects that were postponed for better options. Sure is quiet around here.

Shelli said...

I thought of YOU! And wondered how you were feeling. Wishing I had taken the time to have called you...

I have been enjoying seeing Hannah have such a precious friend in Diana and them getting to spend the past few days together here at our place.

Making plans for camping, also thinking about you & the girls and what you're doing next week? I'll be in Ilwacco camping at Cape Disappointment Tues-Fri.
Want to come play?

Missin' you~