Friday, July 23, 2010

What you missed...

I had the sweetest phone call yesterday from someone who noticed I hadn't been blogging saying she missed my observations. I haven't had the umph to blog, but if I did, here's what I would have talked about.

1. Amazon's announcement that it sold more ebooks than hardcover books last quarter.

2. The lawsuit between the author and original publishers of The Shack.

3. My nephews.

4. The Vancouver Farmer's Market.

5. Perfect Timing.

So, that's what you missed.

4 comments:

Papa John said...

Why don't you give us a couple of sentences on each of the five? I think I can guess on two or three, but I curious about some of the others.

What are you going to do with your life from now until labor day?

Linda Judd said...

"Perfect Timing" has piqued my interest!

Kristi Weber said...

"Missed" is the operative word.

Angel said...

I'm so excited to hear about your conference, and you haven't even gone yet! It will also be old hat by the time we meet for writers group, so I'm missing what you would have told if there were one this month...