Monday, February 16, 2009

Maybe I Do Need to Get a Life

A friend posted a list of movies on Facebook and said, "If you've seen at least 85 of these movies, you don't have a life."

You know me. I couldn't resist filling out the form. It didn't take long to see that the list was heavy with horror flicks, sci-fi, and chick flicks. Guess which ones I've seen.

Who decides that 85 is the cut-off? Is the person who's seen only 84 of the movies busy and fulfilled while the guy who's seen 86 is a schlub who sits on the couch with his beer and popcorn and can't bother to pick up his own kleenex. If he even uses kleenex.

About half way through the list, I was thinking... 

If you fill out this form, you might not have a life. ( no offense.)

A third of the movies I've seen because my husband wanted to see them. A third because my kids wanted to see them. And then there's the rest.

And, no, I haven't seen 85 of them. So I must have a life. I MUST!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I agree Patty, who decided the magic #85? I got the same list..I have not filled it out...don't know if I will.
I did love your little name game, I did do that & it was fun to see the goofy names people came up with.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

where's that darn list? I know I score. big. big. I wanna win. hmm. i hate horror flicks though. maybe i won't win. boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Patty, You already have a great life! Don't ever contemplate otherwise! Wanted to say thank you for the time and wisdom you and Edwin shared with the Hollands in Richland a couple of weekends ago. We are blessed by your friendship and love and you are a blessing to so many! Love you all!