Sunday, February 22, 2009

Top Reasons Why I'm Not on the Amazing Race

10. They haven't asked me.
9. I know I'd have to go bungee jumping.
8. There are a whole lot of boring travel hours they don't show between moments of ultra-high stress.
7. I'm not pretty when I get tired.
6. I refuse to go bungee jumping.
5. I don't like the way I act under pressure and I sure don't want anyone else to see it.
4. I wouldn't want to have the unfair advantage of speaking Evegbe. You know that would come in handy.
3.I'm not bungee jumping.
2. My passport's about to expire.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I don't do heights well either, but come on we would make an 'amazing' team. I have always maintained you would be the perfect partner to do the race with. We can both be tired and cranky together, NOT bungee jumping together...

How about I ask them?

David said...

If you and I had been on this episode, I would have done the jump, while you'd be off to the side reading Luke's sign language. I jumped at Nanaimo, BC (BungyZone.com) and soaked my head in the river. Been there, done that, got the video and the t-shirt!
#8...true. That's why Paige says she'll never do it.
#4: If the flight attendants can't find an advantage in buying plane tickets, I'm sure your Evegbe won't be a major factor.
#10...Face it. They're never going to ask.