Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Games We Play

I used to be a sore loser-- I had a short temper and I hated to lose. Okay, I'm still a sore loser. I refuse to play Othello with Edwin because I've never lost to him and I don't ever plan to. I'm getting better, though.

If you'd like to see what changed my mind about playing games, read my article at the online magazine The Dabbling Mum.

And while you're at it, please pray for Alyice, the editor of the ezine. Her mom died suddenly yesterday afternoon.

2 comments:

G.Wyatt said...

Wow... I didn't know that game (see article) had such an impact on you. Now I am twice as happy that I got it for you. Thanks for sharing. Another good article worth reading.

Cheryl said...

Great article Patty! I love it--and am convicted too. My daughter also loves games. Thanks for reminding me that there are many ways to communicate love.