Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Be Among the First to Own...

And now, ladies and gentlemen, may I present...

MY MOM'S BOOK!

After 30 years of thinking and dreaming, 3 years of researching and writing, 3 months of wrestling with self-publishing, JESSIE: the story of a genteel lady in frontier Alaska is in print and available for purchase.

It has been an interesting journey so far, one that has paralleled my own in many ways, but now she pulls out in front of me in offering her novel to the world.

So, world-- how 'bout it?

The book is available at lulu.com. Once there, do a search for Betty Wyatt and you'll find JESSIE. The price to order from lulu is $14.99 plus shipping. Or, if you'd rather and you're localish, Mom is offering to pay the shipping for those who buy directly from her. And that way you can get it inscribed, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to let you know I've joined the blog world. Catch me at six2charis.blogspot. Congratulate your mom for me.