Wednesday, September 20, 2006

pbththth!

I'm really bummed about switching over to blogger beta since it made me lose touch with everyone in Comment World. I cannot post or receive blogs from regular blogger. It turns out that becoming a beta-ite (betazoid?) made me lose my identity as a regular blogger.

The helpers said that eventually EVERYONE will be switched over to what is now the beta program. (You, too, will be assimilated). In the meantime, here is my solution:

1. I started a new blog in the original version of blogger so I can leave comments on your blogs. The address for the blog is http://inkconcerto.blogspot.com. I've been wanting to start a new blog anyway, to host my writings on writing. Don't feel obligated to follow that blog, but do feel free to drop by from time to time to see what's up in my writing life.

2. I'd love for you to leave comments on this blog. Until you are assimilated, though, I'll have to moderate your comments (don't be offended-- it's the only way I can get them to post). So sign in as "other" and leave your comments.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PBTHTHTH!!!

Anonymous said...

PBTHTHTH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Patty,

Just checking to see if this works. I had tried to comment a couple of times earlier but wasn't able.

Hey, please send me (greg-bailey@usa.net) your family's e-mail address so that I can add it to my online addresses. I have it at home but do all of my computer work at my clinic.

By the way, I have joined the blog world (gmbailey.blogspot.com). It has been fun so far, but I'm still learning. Blessing to you and Edwin and the girls!
----Greg Bailey

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog when the power is on and will be glad to offer my comments again...I've enjoyed your last posts! Hope this works!