Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four, For, Fore,4ever


Happy Birthday, Tabitha! You are 4 now and you know a lot of things.

4 means knowing who you are.


"I'm Tabby!"

4 means knowing what you want to be when you grow up.


"I want to be a mommy... or a donkey."

4 means knowing what you stand for.

"Tabitha stands for T!"

4 means knowing when things happen.


"We read that book yesterday night."
"We went there last morning."
"I'm going to sleep in 3 minutes."

4 means knowing where you live.


"I live in my new house. It's in Amiracle!"

4 means knowing why things are the way they are.


"Because God made them that way. God made the grass and the trees and the dogs and the people and the houses and the universe. He even made the cars!"

4 means knowing how old you are.


"I'm 3, then I'm 4, then I'm 10. It's easier being 4 than 3, but 10 is the easiest."

Tabitha, on your birthday and every day, I hope you know this--




YYYYI love you!YYYY

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday to Tabitha! I hope I can meet her one day soon!