Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oxymoron-- No Offense

Diet ice cream.

Virtual Reality.

New Classic.

Act natural.

Friendly fire.

And now, the latest oxymoron in my collection...

Geoffrey.

The two reactions to the news of his engagement have been...

FINALLY!

and

WOW! HE WORKS FAST!



Congratulations, Geoffrey and Dana. May your life together be as fun and exciting and perfectly right as your courtship has been.

If anyone wants an invitation to the June 9th wedding, drop me a line and I'll pass on the word.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow! How awesome and exciting!! Congratulations, Geoffrey!! And Dana, if you read this, you are marrying into a wonderful family, as I'm sure you know. :)

Some of us want to know more details about this exciting courtship...

Jenna Bunner said...

yay! I am sure he would be surprised to hear this, but I feel like he is my brother in many ways. I have been looking at his photography, and reading about his adventures, not to mention the years of hearing you talk of him in such loving ways. Patty, please pass on to him my sharing in his joy. I look forward to meeting Dana, one day, Lord-willing.