Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 2 - Every Secret Thing

Every Secret Thing by Ann Tatlock is the story of a teacher who returns to her own high school to teach. The place and the people stir up memories and bring up old questions. She opens her heart to new people and, in helping them work through their problems, finds she must deal with her own.
Every Secret Thing tells its story in a more layered, a more pattered way, than I've come to expect from Christian fiction. I found it to be a good read.
If you'd like a copy of this book, leave a comment and I'll pick a name at random at the end of the week.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

I'd love a chance to have this book. Thanks for keeping such a wonderful blog.

Linda Judd said...

I'll put my name in! I'm always looking for my next good read. I, too, enjoy reading your blog, Patty.

Greg Bailey said...

I'm ready for another good book Patty. Put my name in the hat.

Y'all coming this way anytime this summer? Just wishful thinking...

Jina Hinson said...

I'm interested, Patty!

I like reading your blog, too.

Sandi said...

Put my name in, too!