Saturday, May 24, 2008

Drumroll, Please...

And the winners from the book drawings are...

Dum-da-dum!

Blindsided goes to Zack, who entered by phone.

Every Secret Thing goes to Linda. (can you send me your address?)

Greg is our only double winner with Vessel of Honor and A Promise for Ellie.

The Bible or the Axe goes to Sandi (I drew it randomly, I promise!)

Shelli won The Parting.

And the Max and Me Mysteries go to Jackie.

Ta da!

I'll try to get these in the mail on Tuesday. Congrats to all the winners and, to those who didn't win this time, keep coming back. Maybe I'll try this again some time!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blog.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

OH, I am so excited...I can't wait to read it.
Thanks Patty!!
Love you ;-)

Greg Bailey said...

Thanks Patty! Can't wait to get started! Blessings to all.

Sandi said...

Woo-hoo! You have my address? I'm needing some hospital/nursing reading material.