Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Full Circle

I'm not sure how this happened. I tagged someone who tagged someone who tagged someone who tagged me back. The questions morphed along the way, so I'll answer these. But I am NOT tagging anyone else. I would love to see your answers in my comments box, but I'm not requiring it of anyone, not even Mom or Brenda B. (hint! hint!)

my favorite spices/flavors
basil
chocolate
chai tea
curry

four things I must do daily in hygiene
brush teeth
shower
clean under fingernails
tell the girls to comb their hair

four things I'd rather be doing
getting a massage
taking some kind of class
boogie boarding at Ramatou Beach
trekking through Nepal

what I'm reading
Things Unseen (C. Leonard Allen)
In My Father's House (Corrie Ten Boom)
The blogs linked to this page
a variety of magazines, looking for writers markets

4 people I'd love to meet
John and Elizabeth Sherrill, who wrote some of the most brilliant testimonies of faith
Steve Saint and Mincaye, who continue to tell God's story among the Waodani
Randy Alcorn, who reminds people to keep an eternal perspective on things
Harper Lee, who wrote one of the most brilliant novels ever

jobs I would have liked to do
Linguist/Bible translator
Surgeon
Art Therapist
Travel Writer (who knows?)

stores I visit often
Safeway (the closest grocery store to my house)
Winco (the cheapest grocery store in town)
Target (for all those one-stop shopping needs)
Joann's etc. (for scrapbooking, stamping and craft supplies)

people I'm tagging
just kidding

No comments: